Wednesday, March 29, 2023


LET'S KEEP TRYING ANYWAY

The end of 79 facing my 80th birthday almost defeated me, but as I named this blog "Defeating Old Age" I'm still here.  More determined than ever to spit in old age's face and get on with living a full, happy and exciting life.  

I determine to try to learn something new each day.  It can be a definition of a word or something in this wondrous techno age we are in or a news flash that teaches me something I wasn't aware of before.  An example is why the two banks CRASHED and the fact that deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 who knew so much.  Not enough for those small businesses, which is sad, but still much more than I would ever need to be protected when the doors lock against me.

So far in both my birth new year and this 2023 new year, I am way behind or should I say negligent in achieving my goals or hopes or anything to be brutally honest.  Still I wake up each day and determine to try and I look forward to every Monday to give me the opportunity.  I want to punish myself for being such a failure, but I am way too merciful and loving to do so.  I just determine again and again and begin each Monday and week and hope and pray something good will come.  This is my new start this week - a little late since it is already Wednesday but still I am doing this to prove I will keep on trying and trying until I make something come out of it.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment